Isaiah Was God's Prophet
2 Kings 18-19; Isaiah 7:14-16, 11:1-5, 30, 37
1. Isaiah prophesied during the reign of ____ different kings.
2. Isaiah was a prophet of this country.
4. The name Isaiah means _________ of God.
1. Isaiah was a prophet for _______ years.
3. Isaiah told King Hezekiah that God would ____ the people.
4. Isaiah prophesied that God would send His ___.
5. Isaiah told the people they must ____ God.
For the word of the Lord is right; and all His works are done in truth.
Visit BibleSchoolResources.Net for more free Bible school materials.
© 2004 BibleSchoolResources.Net
This worksheet may be duplicated freely for non-commercial use only so long as the copyright statement is not removed and contents are not altered or extracted for use elsewhere.