The Bible tells us that some things people do are good and some are bad.
The good things are called "fruits of the spirit", and the bad things
are called "works of the flesh.
Circle the fruits of the spirit and cross out the works of the flesh.
Think! Good and Bad Works
Name the fruits of the spirit and the works of the flesh seen in the following.
- Josh struck out again. Ben said, "You are really awful. I don't want you on my team anymore." Josh said, "I'm really sorry. I'm going to go home and practice so I can do better next week."
- Amy was angry because her younger brother Tommy broke her doll. Amy yelled at Tommy. Tommy got angry and yelled back. Before long, Amy hit Tommy.
- Will won the spelling bee. His friend Jeremy was so happy for him. "Let's celebrate by getting ice cream!", he said.
- Andrea got a new blue dress for her birthday and wore it to school. Jessica wanted a new dress, but didn't get one for her birthday. "It's not fair!", Jessica stomped. During art class, she walked right over to Andrea and spilled paint on her new dress.
- Mr. Stephens wasn't liked by any of the neighborhood boys. They said he was mean and that he hated children. One day he was mowing his lawn and twisted his ankle. Eric saw him and went over to help. "Why don't you sit down here, Mr. Stephens. I'll finish your yard for you.", Eric said.
Visit BibleSchoolResources.Net for more free Bible school materials.
© 2003 BibleSchoolResources.Net
This worksheet may be duplicated freely for non-commercial use only so long as the copyright statement is not removed and contents are not altered or extracted for use elsewhere.