3. It took this many months for the Jews to make the trip. (Ezra 3:1)
7. He was the king of Persia who allowed the Jews to return to Judah. (Ezra 1:1)
8. What the people did when the temple's foundation was laid. (Ezra 3:11)
9. His army destroyed Jerusalem and took the Jews into captivity. (Ezra 1:7)
11. The Jews returned with 200 of these. (Ezra 2:65)
1. The country where God's people were held captive. (Ezra 1:1)
2. The city where God's temple was located. (Ezra 1:2)
4. They were God's people in the Old Testament.
5. The Jews who returned had 6,720 of these. (Ezra 2:67)
6. The prophet who delivered God's message to Cyrus. (Ezra 1:1)
10. Jeshua, Zerubbabel, and their brethren built this for God. (Ezra 3:2)
Visit BibleSchoolResources.Net for more free Bible school materials.
© 2004 BibleSchoolResources.Net This worksheet may be duplicated freely for non-commercial use only so long as the copyright statement is not removed and contents are not altered or extracted for use elsewhere.