Cain and Abel
Using the words below, fill in the right word to complete the sentence.
Abel accepted angry blood Cain
field fruit keeper Nod punished
respected sheep tiller
- ______ was Adam and Eve's first born son.
- Abel was a keeper of _______.
- Cain was a ________ of the ground.
- Adam and Eve's second born son was ____.
- God __________ Abel's offering.
- Cain became _______ because God did not respect his offering.
- God told Cain that if he did well, he would be __________.
- Cain killed Abel in a _______.
- Cain asked God, "Am I my brother's ________?"
- God said that Abel's _______ cried from the ground.
- God ______ Cain for what he had done.
- Cain moved to the land of _____.
Visit BibleSchoolResources.Net for more free Bible school materials.
© 2004 BibleSchoolResources.Net
This worksheet may be duplicated freely for non-commercial use only so long as the copyright statement is not removed and contents are not altered or extracted for use elsewhere.