Cain and Abel
Using the words below, fill in the right word to complete the sentence.
Abel accepted angry asked blood Cain
cursed farmer fruit God jealous keeper
Nod respected shepherd vagabond
- ______ was Adam and Eve's first born son.
- Abel was a __________ by trade.
- Cain was a ________ by trade.
- Adam and Eve's second born son was ____.
- God __________ Abel's offering.
- Cain became _______ because God did not respect his offering.
- God told Cain that if he did well, he would be __________.
- Cain killed Abel because he was _________.
- God _______ Cain where Abel was.
- Cain asked God, "Am I my brother's ________?"
- God said that Abel's _______ cried from the ground.
- God ______ Cain for what he had done.
- Cain became a __________.
- _____ put a mark on Cain so that no one would kill him.
- Cain moved to the land of _____.
Visit BibleSchoolResources.Net for more free Bible school materials.
© 2004 BibleSchoolResources.Net
This worksheet may be duplicated freely for non-commercial use only so long as the copyright statement is not removed and contents are not altered or extracted for use elsewhere.